Cornerstone Programs is a nationally recognized corporation providing high quality behavioral health treatment and detention programs for adolescent males and females.
- Integrity, honesty and high ethical standards
- Continually striving for excellence
- Accountability in everything we do
- Decisions based on the best interest of the youth
- Open communications
- Safety is paramount to everything we do
Cornerstone’s mission is to operate safe programs that change the values, decision making and behaviors of at-risk youth. We achieve this through a comprehensive approach to treatment and by maintaining the highest quality of staff and standards.
We are a growing company, starting in 1998 with one facility and expanding to eight operations in four states.